Everything you need for an authentic, easy-to-implement, gospel-focused student experience.
“Amazing curriculum that’s relevant, exciting, and informative. It’s like having another staff member!”
Behind every great leader is a great team.
A great team makes a leader more effective. But many churches aren’t large enough to afford a full-time student pastor, much less a full team. But what if your curriculum could help? What if your curriculum could provide more than just great sermons? What if your curriculum could give you an entire team?
We are YOUR team.
Our XP3 Middle School and XP3 High School curriculum teams are made up of current and former student pastors, student ministry staff members, and small group leaders, so we’ve been in your shoes. We know what its like to…
- never have enough volunteers.
- never have enough engaged parents.
- miss out on relationships because you’re busy designing graphics, planning games, or writing small group questions.
- struggle to balance your ministry with your family, your personal life, or even your second job.
That’s why we created a curriculum with YOU in mind.
XP3 focuses on WHAT’S PRESSING so you can focus on YOUR PURPOSE.
We want to help you clear your to-do-lists so you can spend your time doing what really matters. Like…
- Building relationships with students, parents, and volunteers.
- Walking with students and families during their struggles and challenges.
- Offering ministry that’s deeper than just fun and games, with a strong Biblical foundation.
XP3 Middle School and XP3 High School curriculum have helped thousands of student pastors reach these goals. And we want to help you do the same.
“In 32 years of student ministry, XP3 is the most complete curriculum I have found.”
MEET YOUR TEAM:
(with their job descriptions)
- Teaching Outline & Script
- Interactive Object Lesson or Activity
- The XP (Experiential Activity)
- Small Group Conversation Guide
- Supply Lists
- Parent Cue (Parent Conversation Guides)
- Small Group Activities
- Small Group Questions
- Small Group Guides
- Small Group Leader Emails
- Small Group Leader Devotionals
- Training Resources
- Theme Art
- Series Graphics
- Series Posters
- Session Title Slides
- Background Slides
- Poster Image
- Web Banner
- Game Graphics
- Note Pages
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIESTS
- Social Media Plan for Students
- Social Media Plan for Parents
- Facebook Cover Image
- Instagram Pic for Series
- Instagram Pic for each Bottom Line
- Set Design
- Series Guide (Checklist)
- Background Playlist
- Worship Set List
- Integration with the Lead Small App
- Customizable for Your Church
- Series Preview Video
- Theme Transition Video
- Bumper Video
- Teaching Video
- Teaching Audio
- Strategy Consulting
- Personalized Training Documents
- Ministry Coach
- “Genius Bar”
- Online & Offline Networking
- Small Group Leader Strategy
- Parent Engagement Strategy
“XP3 gives a lot of additional resources that I would normally not be able to do myself.”
MEET YOUR CONTRIBUTORS:
“XP3’s packaging of graphics, videos, and messages really frees me up to be able to interact and connect more with my students.”
FREE MONTH OF MIDDLE SCHOOL CURRICULUM
See for yourself what the XP3 MS team has to offer! (Includes videos, music, and more.)
FREE MONTH OF HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUM
See for yourself what the XP3 HS team has to offer! (Includes videos, music, and more.)
FIVE FREE GAMES SET
5 Digital Games Perfect for Youth Middle School or High School Student Programs
LEAD SMALL APP CUSTOMIZATION
A customizable tool to keep in touch with, train, and empower your small group leaders.